Like many of you, we have been paying close attention to the news about COVID-19. We understand that this impacts many of your businesses and want to be here to support you during this time. Here are a few things we are doing:
Promoting Sanitization To Our Homeowners
We want both you and homeowners to feel safe while working on home improvement projects. We are currently asking homeowners to practice social distancing and contactless payment when possible.
Encouraging Contractors To Keep Their Accounts Active
We are working hard to get you leads in your area and help you fill your books for the late spring and summer. We want you to be set for success once quarantines are lifted, and this can only be done if you are an active CraftJack contractor.
What You Can Do:
- Email your customers to let them know what you’re doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Bring hand sanitizer and goggles to every in-person estimate and job to make sure homeowners feel safe.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently.
- Increase your social media presence with regular updates on your page.
- Update your website and Google My Business account with your new business hours, if they’ve changed.
- Offer to give homeowners quotes via email, phone, or text.
- Should your community issue a shelter-in-place order, know that certain essential services are allowed to continue. This includes plumbing, electricians, exterminators, among others.
Please remember, that if you feel sick in any way, stay home and take the necessary precautions. We want our community of contractors and homeowners to remain safe and healthy during this time
Join Our Webinars
During this time, we’ll be hosting free webinars for contractors. You don’t have to be a CraftJack contractor to participate. Webinars will be recorded and sent out to attendees afterward.